How do I remove this toilet seat with no buttons/levers to push/pull ? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How do I remove this toilet seat with no buttons/levers to push/pull ? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Sorry for asking a silly question but does anyone know how this seat comes off ? Have had advice from local plumber but even he couldn't see how to do it.
The only thing that seems possibly relevant is that each bearing point has two very small rectangular gaps, one at 8 o clock and one at 4 o clock - is there a tool I'm supposed to use ?
I hope someone has the answer
many thanks in advance
Dom

Attachments

• IMG_20231118_163209_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231118_163209_HDR.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 46
It slides forward the whole seat

You might have a tab in the centre back you should see a hole if there is

Similar plumbing topics

Hve you tried pulling the large chrome part...
Replies
Views
Welp right after posting this I got the seat...
Replies
Views
undo the underside wing nuts or nut
Replies
Views
under the pan plastic thumb nuts
Replies
Views
Are they all designed to fit a standard...
Replies
Views
Back