How do I shut off a bathroom radiator with angles valves? | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How do I shut off a bathroom radiator with angles valves? in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

My bathroom radiator is very hot in a small room and I would like to shut it off but can’t work out how. There are two valves one at each side at the bottom with a small prong sticking out of
628D43EB-17D9-4C43-9B40-A7EDB2BEB8AC.jpeg
each one. I don’t know what the difference is between them or even if that is what I have to turn or how!

Turn them clockwise eg screw then in

Similar plumbing topics

Since it became normal for trv's to be bi...
Replies
Views
Fit one radiator, correctly sized to heat the...
Replies
Views
M
As above, flush and test before even thinking...
Replies
Views
They can stick quite easily, try a spray with...
Replies
Views
What you are proposing to do is unlikely to be...
Replies
Views
Back