HOW DO I TURN OFF PRE-HEAT ON COMBI BOILER? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HOW DO I TURN OFF PRE-HEAT ON COMBI BOILER? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 99053

It keeps coming on by itself and doing my head in. Please help! Vaillant boiler. Thanks

Can you see the letter c on the digital read out if so turn the hotwater tempreture dial fully clock wise then back anti clockwise to the lowest setting then to your required temp setting the letter c should disappear. Depend on which boiler you have though . cheers kop.

Can you see the letter c on the digital read out if so turn the hotwater tempreture dial fully clock wise then back anti clockwise to the lowest setting then to your required temp setting the letter c should disappear. Depend on which boiler you have though . cheers kop.
Thought comfort was in the installer level KOP. I have never turned it off any other way?

You are genius!!!!! Thank you so much

Every days a school day Harvest ha ha , any idea how to get rid of the service reminder on the mk1 logic +? Kop

Yes mate. Either hold the reset for a few seconds or like the one I had today. Turn the heating and hot water knobs down then turn the heating one to 10 o’clock then all the way clockwise and back to 10 o’clock twice fast. Once the boiler is on service mode it resets it automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back