How do I wire a Dratyon Digistat SCR to a Buderus boiler ~ please help | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How do I wire a Dratyon Digistat SCR to a Buderus boiler ~ please help in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Integrity

Hi and hello all you experts, following on from some excellent advice previously given I have purchased. Drayton Digistat SCR unfortunately I do not know how to wire it up. I am given to understand that there are only 4wires involved.the terminals on the boiler are as the photo. Can one of you experts please point me in the right direction and tell me what wire goes to what terminal?
any help will be really appreciated.
thanks
Integrity

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 15
Don;t know if I should tell you this :) Else croppie might tell me off .. The best place for wiring diagrams is the best place for controls.

Do a Google Search for "Honeywell Wiring Diagrams"

(The diagrams apply to all controllers.)

Usually the first link will take you to all the different diagrams you could ever think of. How you wire it depends upon the configuration of your system, Y plan, S plan ...

Normally controls these days should fit on a standard back plate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There must be many installations that are in...
Replies
Views
Finally got an update from him. He cant do the...
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
The boiler is just responding by limiting the...
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Back