How do you make a plumber cry? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How do you make a plumber cry? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
This solves the problem;

What are Antijokes?

Anti Jokes (or Anti Humor) is a type of comedy in which the uses is set up to expect a typical joke setup however the joke ends with such anticlimax that it becomes funny in its own right. The lack of punchline is the punchline.

OR
Its anti-humor. They're jokes that aren't whitty at all and are dark. example.. "Why did the boy drop his ice cream? Because he was hit by a bus.." Or "What's worse than finding a worm in your apple? The Holocaust."

Last edited:
You been sniffing the solvent weld again?!?!

No, that joke gets repeated all day long on Twitter. I just don't get it. Is it implying that plumbers are so tough that nothing short of killing their families will make them cry?

Edit: An anti-joke? Are you being funny?

^ Like that?

Last edited:
This solves the problem;

What are Antijokes?

Anti Jokes (or Anti Humor) is a type of comedy in which the uses is set up to expect a typical joke setup however the joke ends with such anticlimax that it becomes funny in its own right. The lack of punchline is the punchline.

OR
Its anti-humor. They're jokes that aren't whitty at all and are dark. example.. "Why did the boy drop his ice cream? Because he was hit by a bus.." Or "What's worse than finding a worm in your apple? The Holocaust."

I really should start reading the whole thread before I comment :)

The clue is that it is on TWITter. The social media channel for TWITS. Actually, I must be a boring old fart - I cannot see the point of twitter.....

I know this fella down my local who everyone calls 'the reluctant comedian' because at the beginning of every sentence he says "I'm not being funny... "

i heard someone today say they were that ugly when they was young even the tide would not take her out i almost fell off the steps with laughter, she was only kidding of course lol but i was in tears laughing does this count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, I have quite a few plumbers in the family...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hi Brooke, can you upload a photo, as this...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
As you stated: The appliance is...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
Back