How does a regin manometer work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How does a regin manometer work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello I got my regin premier 45 manometer today.
the problem is there isn't any instructions. I'm used to using the rothenburger manometer zero it before a let by test. can someone explain how the regin works.
Sorry being a dumbass

looking at it from the front there's a nylon screw underneath on the left that you screw in or out with a flat head screw driver to adjust the fluid level

not on the premier john they have an adjusting screw to zero
works the same as any gauge all ways test from the blue side connection the diffence is as the fluid is heavier than water the scale is smaller
plus points are it will never blow out the top and virtually spill proof
minus point is the price of the fluid but i use under £20 a year so not that sad

not on the premier john they have an adjusting screw to zero
works the same as any gauge all ways test from the blue side connection the diffence is as the fluid is heavier than water the scale is smaller
plus points are it will never blow out the top and virtually spill proof
minus point is the price of the fluid but i use under £20 a year so not that sad

Mine's the 120mbar one, scale moves on that one. You're right about the fluid though.

Hi Steven your correct about the type of manometer I have. When you screw the bottom left hand side screw this will move the fluid to zero? The fluid that it comes with is the correct amount of fluid I will need or will I need to top it up?

Similar plumbing topics

Just to round this off with what I found here...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Problem found, it was a blockage... mostly in...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
done, but let's assume you didn't see that...
Replies
Views
Back