How fast is the forum for you? | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How fast is the forum for you? in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We're running on super speed connections with an awesome server based in France with Caching being controlled by Cloudflare, who cache the forum as local as they can for you on their servers, and then have backups being taken and stored in Germany. We're now a global website, but we should still be running super fast for those in the UK.

How quick is the connection for you? When you change pages, is there a lag before the content loads? And if so, how many seconds before the page has fully loaded for you?

I'm just trying to get a bit of a gauge before I switch Tilers and Electricians over to the new advertiser.

I have a funny feeling I'm seeing a few milliseconds lag due to them.

There’s sometimes a lag on clicking on a like etc, and the text can be a little slow to respond, but most of the time it’s fine. I wouldn’t know whether that’s the servers or adverts etc or even my internet speed (Sky broadband).

If I start with 1, when I click to change, the new page is up before I can say 3.
It's exactly the same speed on Electricians.

I'm on Virgin 600mb but getting 200mb this afternoon, usual Friday everyone home early from work / school.

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
It is London and Manchester, if you download...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Ah, you want training centres, thats why my...
Replies
Views
Renewable M
R
Back