How long should it take to heat Ariston 210l cylinder? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How long should it take to heat Ariston 210l cylinder? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All

I have a Ariston Classico STI cylinder , 210 litres, want to check if it’s working to its max and wanted to know how long would it take to heat up fully first thing in morning at 60-65c? Using my gas boiler for heat.

With below average usage, how many hours should it retain the heat?
I have a secondary return pump which is timed few minutes every hour or so too.

Thanks in advance.

You seem excited by this secondary return. There are lots of factors re heatloss and retention. Insulation being a biggun. Is your secondary return fully insulated as this will lose some. Your installer should’ve known this but it sounds like it was retro fitted?? I’d say it shouldn’t take any more than a couple of hours max to get it up to temperature dependent on piping, plumbing and again insulation

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
2 hours should be ample then so try 2-4am
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Re: How long should it take for a my 28k...
Replies
Views
great, thanks for sharing, really difficult to...
Replies
Views
Back