how long till i get my gas certificates\card | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter RobTi
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 11K

Discuss how long till i get my gas certificates\card in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobTi

Hi all

Was wondering how long it usually take till you receive your cetificates\card after passing the gas exams.

Reason for asking is finished mine on the 10th of November and still not heard anything

Thanks

Robert

when done mine it took about 6-8 weeks from when completed ASC to when gas safe sent us by card

took me 10 weeks i think. it was a while ago now tho. my memory aint that good.

Chase your ACS centre. Make sure they completed and sent the paperwork off to the accreditation body in a reasonable time scale. No disrespect to ACS centres, but this has been a problem in the past. If they have sent it off, chase the accreditation body. There is no resonable reason why you should have to wait a whole month.

Referring to Reg Man's post my centre was very good in this respect. Assured me my file was sent off by the end of following week by courier fully checked. Received my certs less than 2 weeks later.

As Reg Man said , chase your ACS centre. It took almost 8-10 week for mine to come through and that too after calling my ACS centre every alternate day and finding out what was happening. It is summit skill that is taking time, if need be just call them directly and see if they can help. All the best mate.

the assessment centre has 10 days to process the paperwork and get it sent off after you have finished, once it has arrived at the acreditation centre they have 14 days to process their side then post the cert out to you, they download the info to GSR on the same day that they send your cert, so after the timescale has passed you can phone GSR to ask if they have the info, as they will have the info 2-3 days before you get your cert

Thanks everyone for the helpfull replies, called the GSR today and they have had my details since the start of the month, so happy with that,now to find money for gas safe.

Thanks again
Robert

mine took 6 weeks and the assesment centre didn't send it off for 3 weeks after me passing my acs.
passed mine in july. apparently in the winter months does take longer due to workload

normally takes up to 2 weeks max. the only reason it takes longer is if the centre hasnt posted the paperwork off or they made a mistake and the awrding body had to send it back

normally takes up to 2 weeks max. the only reason it takes longer is if the centre hasnt posted the paperwork off or they made a mistake and the awrding body had to send it back
External verification? oop's D34

As Reg Man said , chase your ACS centre. It took almost 8-10 week for mine to come through and that too after calling my ACS centre every alternate day and finding out what was happening. It is summit skill that is taking time, if need be just call them directly and see if they can help. All the best mate.

summit skills have nothing to do with how long it takes to process gas certificates and gas registration this is up to the college, awarding body and gas safe

External verification? oop's D34

internal verification can be done the same day then posted off, the external verification can be done in an hour, as i said only thing that holds it up is the centre not sending off the paperwork or the centres paperwork not being right

our latest class finished their CCN1 & appliance assessments on 01-12-10, and their certs got delivered to their home on 20-12-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

V
  • Question
Firstly I'd counter their demand by asking for...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hey Kwak, just wondering how you're getting on...
Replies
Views
Stuarty117
S
Back