How safe? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How safe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on I've got something for you... :fuk2:

ooh how rude :)

why not take 2 of these with you for warmth :):)

bth_fat-girls-and-fries.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No! they will drink all your beers and eat all your snacks and still whinge. Gas heater is much safer option. Has the heater got ODS?

i like the gas safe bit about leaving the tent flap open for safety which tb is that covered in personally i wouldnt have one in a tent regardless of the monoxide risk ive seen a few of those canister cooking stoves burnt out at festivals and campsite rubbish bins

they just dont make men like they used to, all poncy gear and take a tv for company nowadays; isnt the trick just to be man v nature and all that.

they just dont make men like they used to, all poncy gear and take a tv for company nowadays; isnt the trick just to be man v nature and all that.

It used to be that way. But now there's tv, cookers, heaters, remote alarms, bedchairs comfier than my bed at home. The Chinese even deliver to your swim now too!

Do u spend all night setting up and then start packing up at 4?

Get a hellyhansen cool max base layer and some Brooke's running leggings , s4 winter boots and then normal fleece and a jacket as some walking trousers, u will be toasty! Oh and a good hat! Heaters and tents???? When it rains use x army bivey!

Yes electrical have them off the shelf, sparks must get cold just standing around fiddling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Many thanks for everyone's help.
Replies
Views
O
got loads of tat like that sitting in the back...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
naa its not gas i will have a go :D
Replies
Views
Power has to go through clock stat n pump then...
Replies
Views
E
Drain the cwsc & see if the tank stops...
Replies
Views
Back