How to become a plumber | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to become a plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Wick

Hello guys or girls, am 20 and thinking about picking plumbing as a trade, I can not go the apprenticeship route as the wages would not let me live in London, so I am thinking about evening courses so if I did, plumbing- city and guild level 2 Diploma followed by the plumbing -city and guilds level 3 Diploma, then if I went on to do 6189 onsite assessment would this give me the plumbing and heating city and guild NVQ level 2 even though I didn't do an apprenticeship. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

Hi John

The best option for you will be to talk to your local college, they will give you all the advice you need.

You could also take some time looking through previous posts about the same subject on this forum by typing some keywords into the search box at the top right hand corner of your screen.

Good luck and happy searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am a level 2 plumbing student of London...
Replies
Views
Saadudeen Abdulwaheed
S
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking...
Replies
Views
Back