How To Change The Water Pressure On This Boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How To Change The Water Pressure On This Boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

The thermostat dial is just about on 1, but it should be between 1 and 2? The temperature is constantly high too. Should be around 40. The boiler is also making some vibrating noises once the hot tap is running.

How do I adjust the pressure gauge if its external?

Any help/advice will be much appreciated

Regards
IMG_20190830_200618528.jpg
IMG_20190830_200700161.jpg
IMG_20190830_200640253.jpg
IMG_20190830_200618528.jpg
IMG_20190830_200700161.jpg
IMG_20190830_200640253.jpg

need the flexible braided hose to join the two silver valves

you can leave the mains water on just make sure the valve handles are like in the pics remove the caps insert the link (your missing)

open left valve first then slowly open right until you hear the water flowing

once your at correct pressure 1-1.2 bar cold 2-2.5 bar hot close both valves and remove link (a bit of water will come out nothing much tho) refit caps and your done

you can leave the mains water on just make sure the valve handles are like in the pics remove the caps insert the link (your missing)

open left valve first then slowly open right until you hear the water flowing

once your at correct pressure 1-1.2 bar cold 2-2.5 bar hot close both valves and remove link (a bit of water will come out nothing much tho) refit caps and your done

Thanks for the link. Just a quick one, when you say bar hot, and bar cold, you're referring to the water temperature? I.e. if I transfer the water while the water is still hot, I should make sure the gauge is at 2-2.5?

I added the hot just incase you top up while the system is at temperature/ running

Similar plumbing topics

Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
Back