How to cover pipes under internal floor | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to cover pipes under internal floor in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

T

TAGolko

I have some internal water pipes (some plastic, some copper) that have to go under the kitchen floor. There is no way around having to do this. Rest of floor is concrete and pipes are currently in a trench (approx 5-6 cms deep, 4-5 cms wide). The trench will need to be concreted over before vinyl is placed on it. I don't want to just pour concrete over pipes so what is best way to do this? Wood over pipes and concrete on top? Plastic? Thoughts please.

Post a picture please ? I would put Insulation on the pipe then fill the duct with builders sand and top off with concrete . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230508-184418.png
    Screenshot_20230508-184418.png
    587 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20230508-184401.png
    Screenshot_20230508-184401.png
    721.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20230204_131959356_MFNR.jpg
    IMG_20230204_131959356_MFNR.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 34

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I am just catching up on some threads...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I really appreciate the comments and advice...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Best you contact Daikin and see what they say...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for this. The plumber is gas safe...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
How thick is floor above heating pipes? 65mm...
Replies
Views
Back