How to fix body jet pipework | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to fix body jet pipework in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone, I managed to snap a tee and an elbow whilst cleaning the pipework connecting the body jets to the valve on a second hand shower tower. These connect to push fit fittings at both the valve and spray jet ends. Can anybody advise on the best way to repair these fittings or where I may be able to obtain replacements. I have attached pictures to show what has snapped.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
20221011_181616.jpg
20221011_175624.jpg

They are 15mm yes, I have been looking for plastic fittings (even visited a few plumbing stores) but only seem to find elbows with 1 spigot and one Hep2o socket or tees where all three points are Hep2o sockets, the copper ones don't seem to be long enough. I'm not a plumber by any means but I would rather not use Hep2o as this makes it all too bulky/messy. I'm trying to find elbows with one barbed and one spigot end, and a tee with barbed ends on the top two ends and a spigot in the middle if that makes sense. I'm just at a loss of what to search for or where to look.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Morning Ben-gee Again, many thanks for...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
Time to get technical! What mains pressure do...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's fine, I get it he's a sh*t however the...
Replies
Views
Back