How to get access to a Grohe Concealed Cistern | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to get access to a Grohe Concealed Cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

A small amount of water in the toilet in my bathroom runs continuously down the back of the pan. I am assuming a seal needs replacing.
I am having difficulties accessing the cistern though as it is concealed under a worktop.

I have attached a couple of photos.

20160810_112711_1470824870246_resized.jpg20160810_112701_1470824872368_resized.jpg

Any advice on how to get into the cistern would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

the panel with the button on should pull off or lift up slightly the pull off depending on the clips used

As above the slim panel will come forward using a slim screwdriver, have one hand ready so the panel doesn`t fall as there are tubes connected to the cistern valve. See if you can pull the tubes off the button and put panel to one side then behind is a (Blue?) plastic panel giving access inside the cistern to isolate the incoming water. Hope you don`t have massive hands as access to the cistern valve is tight.

Thanks for the reply.
I have just tried to move the panel but it seems fairly well fixed and I don't want to use too much force.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Seal all the way round the pan in my opinion
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks... I certainly wouldn't want to move...
Replies
Views
C
Lusso is a load of Rubbish. There customer...
Replies
Views
If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Back