how to instal a new soil stack | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss how to instal a new soil stack in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brian perry

Hi im new to this i am just starting life as a plumber(is'nt everybody).
can anyone tell me how to fit a new soil stack

Hi. Get hold of the literature produced by soil/waste manufactures. There are often pictorials showing the pipe and fittings required to perform such a task. Good Luck

Its also in the building regs about distances you have to keep to. Ie you cant "t" a waste pipe in directly under where a toilet enters the stack "t's" in.

if you,ve got any experienced plumbing mates,split the money,and watch ,labour and learn,cast iron replacements can be a pain,heavy ,sharp as glass when broke,
also you need to know what fittings are what,they are expensive,
golden rule plenty of lubrication on fittings

Hmm!

You get more marks for clipping it properly. Control expansion by fitting anchor point collars.

The thing is it takes time to do.

Good Fortune!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Yes it’s doable but I suspect it wouldn’t be...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I think its a case of stick with the...
Replies
Views
A 110mm coupling and the adapter...
Replies
Views
here is an update of job finished , i ran a...
Replies
Views
Back