How to lower Pressure on a Baxi Combi boiler 105e | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to lower Pressure on a Baxi Combi boiler 105e in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Martin84

My water just came back on & I went to put the pressure back up on my boiler, the screwdriver slipped & the pressure is now at 3.5 with the hot tap on. Can anyone tell me how to lower the pressure easily? I did it before but can't remember where the wee switch was to lower it:(.

if your not very good with heating drain down at the drain of valve at radiator or use the blead nipple at radiator have bucket ready it is slow but works or crack a nut on the rad valve all work

Someone will be along in a minute and tell you to open up the PRV valve...... dont listen to them.

I got it, took the face off the boiler & there was a wee tap, put that on & emptied the water and that was that.

Cheers lads

white tap? hope it was not a red one with 3 bar written on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Guage might not read the system pressure eg...
Replies
Views
Back