How to re-pressurise my Vailand ThermoCompact boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to re-pressurise my Vailand ThermoCompact boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peteb

I've got the above mentioned boiler, inherited in the flat I bought. The manual says that it's either a TurboMax Plus 824.2E, 828/2E or a Thermo Compact 615/2E, 620E, 624/2E, 628/2E.

I believe it's the Thermo Compact because I've looked at Youtube vids for pressurising TurboMax's and it doesn't look the same. However, I can't find any vids for the Thermo Compact but I'll assume it's that one.

The pressure has gone down to a quarter to a half a bar and the hot water isn't heating properly anymore. I've bled the radiators but does anyone know how to get pressure into the boiler please? I can see various srews underneath but unsure which ones do the job!

Driving me a bit nuts so help will be really appreciated!

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Worked a charm, thanks a lot Shaun!
Replies
Views
Hey John, Sorry getting back to you so late...
Replies
Views
The vertical valve is an isolation + double...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Worked a treat!
Replies
Views
Close. In fact, you need a plumber who is...
Replies
Views
Back