How to remove a Roca dual flush operating plate for concealed cistern | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to remove a Roca dual flush operating plate for concealed cistern in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I need to adjust the large flush button because water continues to run after the cistern has filled up and the button does not return to its proper position, it stays depressed. The small flush button is working OK.

In which direction does the dual flush operating plate need to slide/be moved?

Attachments

• Roca.jpg
    Roca.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 43
I think that one has springs at the bottom.
So you pry the top away from the wall whilst applying upward pressure from the bottom, then once the top is free you push the whole plate downwards to disengage from the springs.
Easier to do than to say!

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you - that's helpful. Have emailed them...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hello. Did you resolve this? I've what sounds...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. Sorry for your problem. If there are no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanx, not sure I will with hands like mine! 8-)
Replies
Views
  • Question
Do not try to reduce your water flush volume...
Replies
Views
Back