How to screw back in a click clack sink stopper | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to screw back in a click clack sink stopper in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

C

Click clack stopper

i have unscrewed the small click clack stopper from the sink, it is one where the head is attached to the mechanism. i am finding it hard to secure back into place when screwing. there is only two little prongs in the sink that it screws onto. any suggestions on how to put it back?

have unscrewed the small click clack stopper from the sink, it is one where the head is attached to the mechanism. i am finding it hard to secure back into place when screwing. there is only two little prongs in the sink that it screws onto. any suggestions on how to put it back?

Not quite sure what exactly you need. Did you try to look for some new screws maybe? Bunnings should help.
You can also go through the forum, but I really don't know what exactly you have problem with.

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi there, I'm looking for the same thing it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi again Before we make our final decision...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for your input. Someone told me that...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Generally you have a trap under the sink to be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So, I solved this with a pan connector with...
Replies
Views
Back