How to stop newsletter/ad emails from plumbersforums.net | Make a suggestion about the forum in general | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Seregwethrin
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 577

Discuss How to stop newsletter/ad emails from plumbersforums.net in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seregwethrin

Hi,

I unsubscribed to newslettter/ads emails multiple times but I keep getting them.

Last one I got is: "PlumbersForums.net - CHEAP RAIL GUN OFFER"

How can I stop getting these emails?

This is my current settings and I got the email as settings were like this:

1711363463595.png

Thank you

There's links at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe.

Not sure why @Dan thinks plumbers would be interested in buying a 'rail gun' [sic] on the cheap. I hope that's a typo for 'nail gun'!

(In the UK a rail gun is an offensive weapon and even simple possession is probably a criminal offence. See section 57 and/or section 5 of the Firearms Act 1968.)

The nails are in a rail that you add to the nail gun.

Our forum was originally in a different software. And then another. And then finally this type.

While they've thrown something together to satisfy eu laws. They didn't really go further than that. So I'll sort your account out for you matey.

Reactions: Lou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I would of clipped the pipework but it is...
Replies
Views
You seem to have got it sorted, but for future...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The noise sound like whistle so could be over...
Replies
Views
The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
I will have to experiment like you said and...
Replies
Views
Back