How to stop toilet seat sliding side to side? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to stop toilet seat sliding side to side? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

My toilet seat is sliding side to side and I cannot figure out how to tighten it, there is no release button or visible fixture. I think it is an ideal standard Ravenna toilet seat hinge fixed on a Jacuzzi brand toilet. I have attached a photo of below of how the toilet seat is fixed to the toilet. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20210105_104222.jpg
    20210105_104222.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 45

Similar plumbing topics

Pop the chrome bezel off if you see where the...
Replies
Views
You will see to holes at the back one each...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I’ve tried gently prising up the one...
Replies
Views
Hve you tried pulling the large chrome part...
Replies
Views
Welp right after posting this I got the seat...
Replies
Views
Back