Humming noise from Glowworm Flexicom | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Humming noise from Glowworm Flexicom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
went to see this boiler today, customer showed me it on heating and it made a humming noise when it was on, i serviced it then fired it up agian and it made this noise for a while then stopped, but when it was making the noise when i took the front case off it didnt make this noise though. Any you more experienced guys know what this is ?? its a sealed gravity fed system

I dont really know which isn't a use full I know but only thing that jumps to mind is if the case is off and no noise perhaps some kind of air/gas mixture (flue problems maybe)? sorry I couldn't be more help

Last edited by a moderator:
possible flue issue, or loose case causing vibrations?

i went to a boiler once that was humming and locking out. It had a wasps nest inside it, mate had been on holiday for 2 weeks and while he was away they built a little house inside his boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You were spot on mate. Cistern ball valve...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Chuck. The cylinder was supplied by BG...
Replies
Views
Sounds like you have found a blockage, if so...
Replies
Views
RobinA
R
Back