I am looking for contract work | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I am looking for contract work in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am looking for a contract work of installation of boilers and Full central heating systems anywhere

as south as North London
as east as Cambridge
as west as Birmingham
as north as Nottingham
preferably in Northampton

Fully equipped ,insured,experienced domestic Gas fitter !
If you know any one that is looking to take one more team please let me know .
Quality work guaranteed .

Thank you
Stan

Probably the same as anywhere else Stan. It is what you make of it.
Lots of Scots in Corby but don't let that put you off :wink:

corby has a lidls, first one in the country, i helped set it up, the locals were nicking the new turf out front as the landscapers laid it out the back, all the little gardens around the store had new lawns lol

northamptonshire isnt a bad place mate just stay out of corby, also if you have a daughter steer clear of oakham and stamford aswell (army and raf basis there) but rutland water is a nice place to visit. Kettering isnt a bad area but just like everywhere it has its bad bits

we are going to Hackleton , have a boy and he is only 3.5 years old ! Primary school is opposite to the house were we are hoping to move in ! There is a lovely pub in the next village called " the lamb " can not wait to go there on the sunday :)

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked...
Replies
Views
We are a small business based in west malling...
Replies
Views
Just bumping this as I know there was a couple...
Replies
Views
Back