I have a mixture of radiators range between 25 & 60 years old | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I have a mixture of radiators range between 25 & 60 years old in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

have a mixture of radiators range between 25 & 60 years old.Im having a new boiler fitted, do I change all the rads or just the old ones? Cheers

What’s your existing boiler and any updates eg switching to a combi / sealed system

If it’s all the same they aslong as there ok
There only an efficiency increase which is up to you

Have they said about flushing the system?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ah ok. In the past on bleed valves I have not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it gets fully hot with other rads off, the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply. I didn’t get a photo...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Are those outputs at the same delta T? 125...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hmm DAB is a Grundfos company......
Replies
Views
Jojomacjo
J
Back