I`m looking for apprenticeship in Edinburgh | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I`m looking for apprenticeship in Edinburgh in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

O

oldstyle

My name is Alexander and I would like to change a path of my carrier and become a plumber and gas engineer. I would like to start SVQ level 3 in august within SNIPEF training services LTD. and for that reason I am looking for company who could accommodate my apprenticeship. Does anybody know any places in Edinburgh which are hiring now or would be hiring closer to the starting date of my course?
Thank you for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from northern ireland, and i know that a company here won the city of edinburgh maintenance contract.
blackbourne integrated m&e you will get their contact details online

They are one of 3
Bam and Arthur McKay are still there with an estimated contract value of 500k shared between the 3.
Sounds a big number but its not really.
JB bell are doing the plumbing (as usual) on a bigger value contract.
All big companies.

Thats 4 names for you so get applying.

They are one of 3
Bam and Arthur McKay are still there with an estimated contract value of 500k shared between the 3.
Sounds a big number but its not really.
JB bell are doing the plumbing (as usual) on a bigger value contract.
All big companies.

Thats 4 names for you so get applying.

Thank You for your help

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, Trying to reach out to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Hi Jack, I am looking into funding for taking...
Replies
Views
Back