I need a boiler connecting up in Lancashire | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I need a boiler connecting up in Lancashire in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nigel13

I am looking for a gas safe plumber to come and connect up a new glow worm boiler in Accrington, Lancashire it will be cash so looking for the best price.

The boiler is still in the box there is existing pipework that will need some re-routing and a new hole for the flue, will also need the certificate, any idea how much it will cost?

need some rerouting ?
install new boiler, run new gas main, test existing water/ch pipes, (that pipe never leaked before) pay vat and issue cert.
gotta be 750 of any goodmans money

Hello the pipework is all new just a case of connecting the pipework to the boiler and testing it I can fit the boiler to the wall.

I am looking for a gas safe plumber to come and connect up a new glow worm boiler in Accrington, Lancashire it will be cash so looking for the best price.

The boiler is still in the box there is existing pipework that will need some re-routing and a new hole for the flue, will also need the certificate, any idea how much it will cost?
Need a powerflush as per building regs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
Although, I believe, fitting your own boiler –...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
👍🏻 I knew the fire ones had to be, we've done...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
Back