I need a new combi boiler to fit in a standard kitchen cupboard? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I need a new combi boiler to fit in a standard kitchen cupboard? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markymark1967

Am having a new fitted kitchen. I want to replace my old and struggling ravenheat combi boiler and move it in the kitchen. Putting the new combi boiler into one of the cupboards that will be fitted. Apparently the cupboards measurements are height 720, depth 290 and width 600. I had a quote today for a ideal logic 30 which apparently will fit but just read reviews and all are bad for this! Noisy, breaks down alot etc. Can anyone recommend a combi that will fit into this B n Q kitchen?
Thanks!

imho combi's are rubbish full stop but if you need one i would suggest get one with long warranty and a named make e.g baxi,vaillant,veissman and no less than 28 kw for hot water

Those with bad views on Ideals mostly justifiably base them on their past junk isars and icos's. Logics are good boilers.

A glow worm flexcom will fit inside a unit too.

and 3 fitted a fair few now , good parts and labour warrantys

always best to compromise your heating and hot water choices to suit your kitchens looks. :)

i have not heard any bad reviews of the logic myself.

Another vote for logics here. Go for the plus version for 7 year warranty at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Another vote for the logic.

Fitted one by chance as the local merchant was out of stock of what I wanted, and was given a good deal. Have only used logics since, around will fit one to my own house as soon as I get around to it.

As far as I can tell no one who has fitted one has given them a bad review - only people who are still avoiding ideal based on the old isars/icos ranges - a boiler to avoid. The logic cannot be compared.

you also have them new vokera vison boilers that are out which are smaller than the logic which come with 5 year warrentys

any combi that small enough to fit in a kitchen cupboard will be a nightmare when it needs to be worked on as everything will be crammed in rethink the kitchen use a full sized combi and a bigger cupboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Back