i need to move this toilet , correct fall for waste drainage pipe? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss i need to move this toilet , correct fall for waste drainage pipe? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

that bloke.

i need to move a toilet , or at least install a second toilet.
the existing toilet ( C ) drain runs down to a man hole (B) before it goes out into the street , this man hole is 1 meter deep.

i want to put a new toilet into position D in the diagram. i was thinking about running it into the inspection chamber A but this man hole is only around 500 mil deep and from point D to point A is 14 meters.

what are my options guys? i would rather not dig up under the house if i could.

Attachments

• DRAINS.jpg
    DRAINS.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi How did you get on with your toilet...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Burlington do one too, traditional style, will...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t look like the internal pipe has...
Replies
Views
Back