I new they expensive but I did have to sit down. | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I new they expensive but I did have to sit down. in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris watkins

Esteemed
Plumber
I am sorting out a garage conversion so that Ma & Pa have a downstairs bathroom, anyway I am most likely going to need a corner branch for the bottom of the stack, so nipped into one of Ray's places.
Low and behold they had one from stock top marks but wondered why he got a chair out & pushed me into it just before he gave me his best price !!!!!!!!………………… £75 bl~~dy quid, god I am getting old.

Anyone know if I can get one cheaper, it is not just the cost honest Ray, if at all possible I need a short one with sockets top & bottom, something like the Terrain one, Polypipe is big ?

Thanks

I was gonna say terrain . From crosslings but the don't deal with sovners

They are dear. I guess, the merchants don’t sell many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You can get interesting stuff on commercial as...
Replies
Views
Ah the good old ' should be a doddle but ends...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Back