I want to start a boiler service/install company where do i start? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I want to start a boiler service/install company where do i start? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xboilx

Hello guys Iam really interested in starting a boiler service/install company. I have no experience at the moment dealing with boilers or any plumbing experience as well for that matter. I have no idea where to start can anyone help me?

What is your current job and why do you want to go into this trade?

I want to be a millionaire, all donation too ..........................:)

I iam a plaster by trade but this is job I think I would really love to do.

I iam a plaster by trade but this is job I think I would really love to do.

Is there not much work for plasterer's where you are or something?

and really I somehow doubt it's going make me my first million, its something I will do in my spare time. :)

you could get a lot of help and advice from here, or not!!!.

swear again on my forum you will be removed permanently and then you will get none!!!!

simples.

Iam really just interested in doing this work in my free time I dont really want to take on multi million pound companies. Do I need to get qualifications to work on oil boilers?

Is it oil or gas you want to get into?

Edit: Nevermind, you said oil.

Oil I suppose to start with

Are there many people using oil boilers in the area you want to provide your service to?

its not something you go out and learn in your spare time, if you want to work in oil the sort of investment my well put you off, i expect my tools would cost around £5k to replace if not more and spares in the van were over ££2k last time I checked. With out seeming rude, youre idea is somewhat insulting to say the least.

I really didnt expect that much money to be involved in the tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to check the competition in your area and further like dunstable, aylesbury etc as folk will travel to those jobs like bg.
no good if your not cheaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Under the Energy Price Cap rates from 1...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
R
Nope but there’s nothing in you asking the...
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
S
The usual arrangement is for the thermostat to...
Replies
Views
Back