I will need a help to chase a part | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I will need a help to chase a part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi guys my customer broke a part which is a dry temperature pocket on a 22 mm compression T

Where can I get that today ?

IMG_1457.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

IMG_1459.PNG

No where round me temporary use a 1/2 cap end as it looks like a 22-1/2 t

I know, if I cannot get the pocket I'll need to cap that off with a 1/2" stop end

Any local bss or trecra to you that's the only place I can think of

Update : Just received from Ormandy company 2 of those for free. Very helpful and fast respond. Danfoss :D much better than the one before.

image.jpg

Result!
Now kindly explain wtf one of them is please ? :rolleyes:

take the temp of the flow or return or what ever you want

its called a dry pocket thermostat housing

Ahh cheers, so you open it and pop a probe in the dry hollow brass rod part?

yes like this into something like a female iron t or coupling etc

GAUGE__TEMPERATURE__STEM.jpg

Unfortunately you are wrong as It measures the energy consumption in heating or in cooling circuits.
And yes it does read the temperature.

explain to me how then it has nothing to sense flow or time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
This any good? I think it’s who Screwfix use...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks much appreciated
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Back