I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. Underground run. Can l use 32mm yellow pipe with copper tails at each end. Thank you in advance

What size are your existing and proposed boilers kw

Hi Shaun. Thank you for the reply. Both 9kw. Will the meter be able to supply that volume of gas....

So heat only boiler in theory yes you should be fine providing the gas safe engineer works out there pipesizing etc

It's a 6m3/h meter Shaun will that cope with 18kw.... Is there any reason l can't use 35mm plastic yellow gas pipe after the meter under the ground. Thank you. Matt

Yes stnd domestic meter

The gas engineer can but it’s a bit more labour in installing it as it needs special fittings and practices to terminate above ground

Similar plumbing topics

I get 1.65mB drop plus fittings for 30m in...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
The boiler is just responding by limiting the...
Replies
Views
Fair point. There is a dearth of heating...
Replies
Views
Back