Ibis and gunn | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ibis and gunn in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
That's my tipple for tonight, aparantly it's from edinburgh. So I'm going to see if the Scott's know how to make beer.what's every one else,s tipple this evening? I'm not getting them in though you get your own.

Robinsons orange squash and antibiotics. Oh happy days, I cant remember the last time I was completely sober on both fri and sat nights.

Well! I found out direct from a surgeon that there's a common missconseption that you can't drink on anti biotics. You can drink on all anti biotics apart from a few. Mind you your probably on the ones you can't drink with. Cue disclaimer.

Having a few Fosters at the mo, might be boring and have a cuppa in a mo though as I'm cream crackered!

Well! I found out direct from a surgeon that there's a common missconseption that you can't drink on anti biotics. You can drink on all anti biotics apart from a few. Mind you your probably on the ones you can't drink with. Cue disclaimer.

This is true! Unless the doctor says so its fine! The ones you can't drink on you really really can't so the doctor will tell you.

Robinsons orange squash and antibiotics. Oh happy days, I cant remember the last time I was completely sober on both fri and sat nights.

Google your tablets, and then have a beer. Tell your mrs a load of blokes on your forum said it will be fine.

Google your tablets, and then have a beer. Tell your mrs a load of blokes on your forum said it will be fine.

Cracked me up that's! I can see it now, head swelled speak slurred " but the lads on the uk plumbing forum said it was fine love I don't understand what happened"

To be fair my mates wife is a pharmacist she told me that!

I can just picture Millsy,s wife's face. "who said it would be ok again"

They tell you not to drink with antibiotics because if you do, antibiotics is the last thing you will think of and if you puke up you loose a dose.
Stick to the program.

They tell you not to drink with antibiotics because if you do, antibiotics is the last thing you will think of and if you puke up you loose a dose.
Stick to the program.

Is that true Tamz?

I have heard it is ok to drink on them but the doc recommended not too many as in only a couple and after 2 I get the taste for it so that would be worse. Its only until next friday when I can drink as normal perfect timing as I am going to the dogs.

Sorry to hear that Mate.

If it makes you feel betterer I just knocked back an Innis & Gunn Rum Finish. Bit of an unusual taste, I'll have a Hobgoblin now methinks!

Ceased Augustus lager iPad hybrid. Oh no! just found that's brewed in Scotland to. It's says brewed Alloa, which sounds like some far off exotic place. Not somewhere it rains all the time.

Alloa, land of the solid pipes there! Not a flexi in sight... Might have something to do with system3.. Be careful what your drinking!

Ceased Augustus lager iPad hybrid. Oh no! just found that's brewed in Scotland to. It's says brewed Alloa, which sounds like some far off exotic place. Not somewhere it rains all the time.

Ask System3. He lives there. Many good brews have come out of Alloa and a few not bad looking burds :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks, Shaun, I'll start there. Steve
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply. I didn’t get a photo...
Replies
Views
Back