ideal boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ideal boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jthorne82

i have a ideal combi boiler, problem is nothing on the display, fuses are ok just seems as if it has completely shut down any ideas.

on the on off switch you need to test if you have 240v on the red wire to earth and on the brown wire to earth if you have 240v to them its lookin like the pcb

thought it might of been that thanks for your help, does anyone know how much it would cost so have a rough idea what to expect

the pcb are about £170 with the vat, get a gas safe man in something else could of blown the pcb if it is that,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
M
I would advise you to use a gas safe...
Replies
Views
Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
https://www.gov.uk/product-safety-alerts-report...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Back