Ideal E-type RS 100 boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal E-type RS 100 boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

i'm due to install a new system in a 5 bed home..

I'm a little baffled on the boiler as it has more pipes then the usual. It has 2 x 28mm pipes and 2 x 22 m pipes for Hot water & Heating.
The system in the house is the traditional vented system, but what i don't know at this moment if it's the 1 or 2 pipe heating system, due to not being able to lift any boards up.

Can anyone shed some light on this boiler, so far i've read its around 20yrs+ of age and it's balanced flue..

Sounds like its gravity hot water and a 2 pipe pumped heating system

If it is, it warmed up the cylinder really fast. Mind you when i turned the heating on, the pump didn't run, but one of the flow pipes ( i take it) warmed up quite rapidly.

weird scenario..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
The boiler is just responding by limiting the...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
C
Seems reasonable but I'd still rather have...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Back