ideal esprit 2 30 no display UP DATE | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ideal esprit 2 30 no display UP DATE in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

so no display purchased a new one that didn't work either sent it back, so I did some more research and thought what about the pcb the orange one, was in process of getting one when the the other day had the heat on it went off, dead phoned insurance they out engineer pcb was dead one day later new pcb all work and I have a display now, however it did go off do I just turned power off and on now works But I'm going to get the hive unit installed that way if the display does go which is common on these ill be ok.

This reminds me of the time I diagnosed a fault with a PCB, replacement was £230.
Fitted and worked fine for a week before I got called back to same fault.
After some head scratching and tears over my newly toasted PCB.
I found a crack in the ignition lead near the case and a tiny black soot mark. I ordered one of those allong with another PCB.
Cost to customer £330
Cost to me £490
They probably complained about how much money us gas engineers make too!

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Question
I wouldn’t know on that, but he obviously...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
possable dry joint on pcb you warm it up and...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Back