Ideal He24 boiler,condensation trap | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal He24 boiler,condensation trap in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chegwin

Hi, i've been having a problem with my ideal he24 boiler, the condensation trap is leaking from the drain plug valve,its only a plastic screw(red) at the bottom of the trap, any idea where i can get one from? I've tryed a few plumbing merchants,but no one as it.It's worn an cracked so is dripping. Thanks.:)

Have you tried the parts center? Parts Center Online You may have to buy the whole trap but they are not usually that expensive. Last one was about £20 from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

H
Prob blocked / frozen condense pipe does it...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
It’s ok aslong as the internal trap is the...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
Theres nothing so fanciful on these traps...
Replies
Views
Jeff the lonesome
J
Back