Ideal Icos HE12 constant F L Code | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Icos HE12 constant F L Code in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Folks

Me again

I am at my wits end. I want to replace the boiler but I am on my backside and cannot afford to.

I have been getting an intermittent F L Code. For around a year. I've had an engineer out 4 times.

In that time boiler has had a new PCB, new electrodes, new gaskets, new (earthing wire) whatever the fail safe wire is that tells the PCB the boiler has ignited.

After that was done it was serviced. Worked fine for maybe 2 months. No issue.

I got a smart metre installed last week probably nothing to do with it but thought I'd mention. New gas and electric metre.

It powers up, ignites, then cuts out and cycles like that until the Code.

Sometimes it'll.start working on a reset bit today it's just refusing to go on, meaning no hot water.

I'll need to get an engineer out again but anything obvious I could check that's rudimental I'd be glad of the tip.

Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

Heating repaired. Was the central heating zone...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
I moved into a 14 year old house a few months...
Replies
Views
Yes, it looked like water had leaked on it...
Replies
Views
N
Hi,did you fix intermitent L-F ? I have same...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Back