Ideal icos HE15 "LF" Fault | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal icos HE15 "LF" Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedRose

Hi; I've got an Ideal icos HE15 and had a "LF" fault. I have removed the condensate, cleaned filled up with water and refitted. I have replace the Ignition Electrode and the Flame Sensing Electrode. There is no water in the blue tube. There is 235V AC at the Spark Generator and 205V DC at the Gas Valve. Please Help. I am an Engineer and struggling with what to test next. Cheers. RedRose.

whats your gas safe no

My Safe is Electronic and is where I keep my Valuables, so I will not be divulging my Passcode.

My Safe is Electronic and is where I keep my Valuables, so I will not be divulging my Passcode.

why not simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The...
Replies
Views
N
Hi,did you fix intermitent L-F ? I have same...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
LF. is a different fault to LF
Replies
Views
Back