Ideal Icos HE24 System Boiler L F Error | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Icos HE24 System Boiler L F Error in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maverick718

For the past 2 weeks, my boiler has had the L F error code but it only happens intermittently and first thing on a morning. It may go 2 to 3 days working fine and then I will go downstairs and it will flash with this error. It has never occured any other time in the day bar first thing in the morning. Weired I know.

I have had my plumber out and he has changed the spark ignighter probe, the flame sensing electrode and the spark generator but it still comes up with this intermittent fault. He also checked the condensate and s trap and all was clear. Any info on what else it could be would be greatly appreciated as so far it cost me a few bob for parts that obviously havent cured it.

Thanks Beendala for that useless post. Nice to see that there is some retards on here.

i have seen a few of these where the insulation falls onto the burner causing a fault ( the retaining clips bend and can short the flame rectification probes)- there is a mod kit for this.

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Just for completion, and to have this archived...
Replies
Views
Yes, it looked like water had leaked on it...
Replies
Views
Check the emergency control valve is fully...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info regarding the start-up...
Replies
Views
Back