Ideal icos...No power on display or boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal icos...No power on display or boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fabio

Long story short.........went to a job (ideal icos) rain comming in through the flue.when i arrived boiler was working ok.isolated the boiler at the fuse spur.took combustion cover off slight rain water inside,dried it off re-fitted c/cover went to switch the boiler back on.....no power there.there is live comming into the boiler from the fuse spur?checked the small fuse on the circuit board...thats ok? baffaled by this.i know the circuit boards are notorious on these things but surely this cant be a coincidence?..............cheers

Had this 1 before, awkward prob, make sure all the leads/plugs are firmly home. Have had to change display board, then next time it was the main pcb.
Worth ringing Ideal 01482498660

i will give them a ring tmoz.i was just thinking if any water had got in any connections hopefuly it may dry out by tmoz?also i was thinking the main switch? i will have to get my multimeter tmoz!! bad boilers.....cheers aggis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yes, it looked like water had leaked on it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info regarding the start-up...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Super late to the party but... I heard a...
Replies
Views
The water leak needs to be sorted out first it...
Replies
Views
Back