Ideal Independent C30 HW working CH not working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Independent C30 HW working CH not working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

C

Cold tootsies

Hi Guys.

I have recently moved into a new house for 2 months and never needed to use the Heating. The hot water works perfectly but it seems that when i turn the heating up the CH system doesnt kick in.

I have checked the Off on timed switch is set to "On" and can hear the thermostat "clicking" when i pt the demand on the system it doesn't seem to fire up.

Also turned the knob to water and radiator.

How water is working fine.

Any ideas or is it time to contact a plumber. On a side not i would be interested in getting a wireless thermostat fitted if someone in the knowhow and would like to fit one and take a look. I'm in the Longbenton area. Tyne and Wear

Hi Cold Tootsies and welcome to the forum, there is a "I`m looking for a plumber ... section here, be best to post in that section and registered members get a faster response than guests.

Similar plumbing topics

Which model combi? Have you checked heating...
Replies
Views
Interesting idea when most people at the...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Replies
Views
Back