ideal isar he 30 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ideal isar he 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want a boiler to keep you on your toes,frustrate you to the max,make you look like you don't know what your doing and contenplate a different career, then this has got to be a contender..

Do not be disheartened, by the isar strange and rubbish as we know they are, easy to fix which is good because its allways a repair and never a service.

You have to be able to use a multimeter with these because the cheap components they are made from need a bit of nogin to eliminate or identify

pump head leaking, caused damage to user control what in turn damaged the pcb.exspansion vessel faulty,acuator head holding pin fell behind a fixed kitchen unit(no part number)been told i have to buy pump head to solve leak,i can't re-site exspansion vessel due to space,i,ve started the ball rolling with parts were does it stop,it will end up costing more that a new boiler.

pump head leaking, caused damage to user control what in turn damaged the pcb.exspansion vessel faulty,acuator head holding pin fell behind a fixed kitchen unit(no part number)been told i have to buy pump head to solve leak,i can't re-site exspansion vessel due to space,i,ve started the ball rolling with parts were does it stop,it will end up costing more than a new boiler.[/QUOTE............??????????????????????

Look on the bright side, its not your house hence you are get wages for any rubbish boilers you have to fix.
Happy days in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
clean the lead from the control panel to the...
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Did the engineer sort out the problem with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for this. The plumber is gas safe...
Replies
Views
Back