Ideal Isar HE24 Explosive Ignition/Combustion | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Isar HE24 Explosive Ignition/Combustion in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hope someone can help.
Is there any risk of my boiler exploding due to Explosive ignition.
Ive got an Engineer coming in a few days to fit new part/service the system but its making my nerves bad.
Im ex forces with mild PTSD and the sound of it firing up is freaking me out.
I had to leave the house earlier to calm down.
The boiler is in safe working order according to the Engineer but i didnt ask him about the ignition noises due to embarrasment.
Thanks in advance.

P.S i wont be offended if anyone finds this amusing as i laugh at the state i get myself into all the time. IT HELPS.

Cheers, Ben.

bit of a long shout but can you upload a vid of it starting up and making the noise plz?

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your problem and to upload a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

had one once in a HA property, i was not there...
Replies
Views
R
Its going to cost a fair bit I'm afraid. A...
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
J
does the 32mm pipe on the outside go all the...
Replies
Views
B
to be honest if it was only a expansion fault...
Replies
Views
bunny78
B
Back