Ideal isar HE30 combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal isar HE30 combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kenaba

HI i am a new member to this forum and have a problem with my combi boiler.When I open a hot water tap the water is ok for 10-1 5 seconds then goes to a trickle,this applies to all hot taps.The central heating is working fine.When the hot water is running the boiler shows tap symbol and flame symbol as normal with no fault symbols.The cold water inlet to the boiler goes to an isolating valve which incorporate a filter pre fitted according to the manual which should be checked for blockages.Looking at the manual it is not clear where this is.As everything else seems normal could this be the problem or do think the problem is elsewhere any advice would be most welcome
kenaba

:welcome: to the forum keneba :)

The filter is incorporated in the cold water inlet valve, 2nd valve from the right, behind the circular disc. remove with a large flat head screwdriver IF you can!! MI's p25. :)

Thanks diomondgas for your reply This isolating valve is seized in the open position can't move it.After turning off the main and opening both kitchen taps there will be water in the mains feed pipe i should be able to drain this through the filling loop but how much water is in the boiler before i remove this valve.Assuming i can't free it where can i get a new one I can't find it on the ideal parts site.What does MI's p25 mean

Thanks diomondgas for your reply This isolating valve is seized in the open position can't move it.After turning off the main and opening both kitchen taps there will be water in the mains feed pipe i should be able to drain this through the filling loop but how much water is in the boiler before i remove this valve.Assuming i can't free it where can i get a new one I can't find it on the ideal parts site.What does MI's p25 mean

Manufacturere Instructions page 25, read this page :)

just get a gsr to sort it. you could very well end doing more damage. all for sake of saving a few quid. especially if you cant follow a manual the info is in there.

;0)

You are all looking at the updated manual which i have now downloaded from ideal
Page 28 frame 33 shows a dfferent valve to mine so yes i see the exploded veiw of the filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
clean the lead from the control panel to the...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
B
Sounds like a sticking microswitch in the zone...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back