Ideal Logic 30kw boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Logic 30kw boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I'm in the market for a new boiler. Been recommended the above boiler by an installer. Is it any good or should I stick to Bosch Worcester?

You get what you get with Ideal decent mid range boiler simple as that, i use to fit a lot of baxi's but have noticed they tend to have faults in first couple years so swerved from them now.

Thanks for the input everyone. I don't want to spend fortunes and not being a heating engineer/plumber what would the equivalent Valliant boiler be (30kw combi) to what I've been recommended?

It's the Logic plus if that helps :)
That’s what I had fitted about 2.5 years ago. Fitted by local man 40 years in the trade, his recommendation having fitted many of them. Works perfectly and better than the Worcester that it replaced. To be fair that one was here when we bought, and was 18 years old when replaced. A lot of parts fitted to it in recent years.

I'm in the market for a new boiler. Been recommended the above boiler by an installer. Is it any good or should I stick to Bosch Worcester?
How many bathrooms have you got?
To be fair everyone has their own preference but based on the knowledge and experience I would not touch baxi, biasi or main boilers. If you have a choice between ideal, Worcester, viessmann and Vaillant I would go for Vaillant all the way. If you are not short of many and want something long lasting go for Vaillant ecotec plus 825. You will not require 30-32kw for your property Thats well to much.
Aftercare of vaillant is spot on too. If you have 2 Bathrooms consider the Vaillant 938 otherwise you will have some issues with the water pressure

Sorry Harvest, but I disagree on that. If the op has got a 3 bedroom property and 1 bathroom the ecotec 825 is more than enough
You are allowed to disagree mate. But in my opinion it isn’t good enough for the demand. Clearly I have not inspected the house however I believe it should be a minimum of a 28kw dependant on hot water demand. (The customer will not be happy if he has 11 litres a minute at the moment and you then replace it with a boiler that does 9). If you do that all the time I bet you have loads of happy customers:D:D

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
If you want lower hot water temperatures and...
Replies
Views
Back