Ideal logic + combi boiler problem. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal logic + combi boiler problem. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sfc

Have got hot water and rads heating up to a certain point and then the boiler starts making a funny noise and displays a "pump overrun" can anyone help, much appreciated

Yes mate, It literally has everything in it other then what to do if the pump over runs! Typical ay

dont know logics but to me it sounds like insufficient flow, trvs shut, no bypass ?

Hi sfc is this a job you are doing? Are you GSR now? If not feel free to pm me and I will gladly come and have a look for you.

Give your installer or the manufacture a call!

hi all, i got L1 come up om my ideal logic 24, just got a new return them stat which i have not fitted yet as away for new year, but i have check it on a oms meter and must say not a lot of differance, pump turns ok , so hoping this new stat works,,, if not any engineers local to portchester, and dont want my arm and leg to do ?????????? thxs fred

hi all, i got L1 come up om my ideal logic 24, just got a new return them stat which i have not fitted yet as away for new year, but i have check it on a oms meter and must say not a lot of differance, pump turns ok , so hoping this new stat works,,, if not any engineers local to portchester, and dont want my arm and leg to do ?????????? thxs fred

Fred put a post her ...[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
Back