Ideal Logic in disguise | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Logic in disguise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys

Just after a few pointers not really done a lot of faultfinding on boilers but been too a friends who has a ProCombi Exclusive installed in his house. Which i believe is just an Ideal Logic, he realized that the pressure was dropping around 1 BAR every week. He has kept a keen eye out for leaks etc and no sign.
After a quick visit on the way home the other night i done a few checks like Expansion vessel, the PRV was not weeping and pulled the condensate to see if any water was dripping thought. Are there any other problems it could be in your experience of these boilers?
I have asked him to isolate the boiler on the flow and return to see if it drops over night but have not heard from him yet.

TIA
Rob

Last edited:
Some suffered with a pin holed heat exchanger in the early days.
It might be a leak that only shows when the heatings on

Main hex. you can take th burner off and look down inside on the logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately most household insurance...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
If you want lower hot water temperatures and...
Replies
Views
W
Hi cjg, thanks for the reply. It was serviced...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
A
The more plume the better Pressure guage...
Replies
Views
Back