Ideal Loguc Combi 30 boiler help | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Loguc Combi 30 boiler help in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gmozzer

Hi,

I took a radiator off the wall for decorating and now my combi 30 boiler will not come back on and am looking for some help as to what the problem could be.

When I say doesn't come back on I mean it seems completely dead no led no sound nothing.

I have so far brought the pressure back up (over 1 bar), replaced main wall fuse, checked pcb but cannot see anything to suggest anything has blown.

It's as though there is just no powee to it, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Have you checked Fuse or RCD on your consumer unit ( check nothing has tripped out)?

If it's not that then you probably need to get a Heating Engineer to look at it !

I have checked the RCD and it seems ok but I am thinking along the lines that it is something to do with my electrics because the boiler looks quite new. The problem is we have just moved in hence the decorating and the consumer unit is really old so I wasn't sure. It sounds stupid that I am asking about the boiler when it has no power but I wanted to check first to see if it was anything common with these boilers. I will probably get an electrician first if I cannot solve it.

No !
If it is just the boiler with no power, Get a Heating Engineer !

That's my advice any way.

Electrician may not be gas safe registered and whilst they can check supply, if there is a boiler problem you'll end up paying twice

Ok thanks for the help will probably be getting an engineer then by sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
It seems to be a case of having to watch and...
Replies
Views
clean the lead from the control panel to the...
Replies
Views
Back